Subject: NEW BOOK SERIES on Emerging Communication and Service Technologies

From: "Charalabos Skianis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:11:44 +0200

Dear colleagues,

Troubador Publsishing Ltd, having over 20 years experience on academic and
consumer books, magazines and journals, is launching a new book series,
entitled ‘Emerging Communication and Service Technologies’
(http://www.troubador.co.uk/emergingcommunication/). 

I have identified that evolving Communication and Service Technologies
present unique challenges and drive explosive changes in service offerings,
network infrastructures, and product technologies.

This new series aims to provide a leading forum for internationally renowned
scholars, select industry executives, seasoned managers, expert researchers
and senior subject matter experts to come forward with cutting edge material
in the form of books and monographs, collection of chapters, and proceedings
of renowned conferences and workshops.

The series evolves our four pillars, namely: 

- Communication and Networking Technologies and Services; 
- Performance of Network and Service Platforms; 
- Wireless, Mobile and Broadcasting Communication Systems; 
- Security, Privacy and Trust.

Our readership includes professional engineers, research scientists, and
students working or studying in the area of communication and networking
technologies and services. The series also aim at an audience of managers
and operators of communication systems and networks, service providers as
well as designers, developers and implementors.

Proposals could be placed with the Editor-in-Chief at
[email-masked] and will then get reviewed by members of our
editorial board and external advisors all experts in their field.  

Best regards,

Dr. Charalabos Skianis
Editor-in-Chief

Institute of Informatics & Telecommunications,
National Centre for Scientific Research `Demokritos',
15310 Aghia Paraskevi Attikis,
POB 60228,
Athens, Greece
Tel: +302106503109
Fax: +302106532175
email: [email-masked]