Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:19:22 +0000

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Extension Formats for Unidirectional Link Encapsulation (ULE) 
and the Generic Stream Encapsulation (GSE)
	Author(s)	: B. Collini-Nocker, G. Fairhurst
	Filename	: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2007-1-11
	
This document describes a set of Extension Headers for the
    Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE). The Extension Header
    formats defined in this document provide new extensions that are
    common extensions to both ULE and the Generic Stream Encapsulation
    (GSE) defined by the second generation framing structure DVB-S2
    standard (Channel coding and modulation systems for Broadcasting,
    Interactive Services, News Gathering and other broadband satellite
    applications).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt".

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce