Subject: ipdvb meeting at IETF-68 in Prague, 2007

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:05:31 +0000

I've requested a meeting slot for IETF-68 in Prague, Czech Republic
(March 18 - 23, 2007). The draft Agenda for the next meeting is below. 
If you would like to request any additions or changes, please do contact 
the WG Chair at:
[email-masked]

An updated Agenda will be published at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

Note that this WG will need to consider it's charter early in 2007, and 
I shall be opening a discussion thread on this topic in a following 
email. This is intended to form inputs to item 6 on the Agenda.

Please also do let me know if you intend to submit a new ID before the 
meeting on a topic related to this WG.

Gorry

---

IP over DVB
ipdvb WG Chair: Gorry Fairhurst [email-masked]
ipdvb Note-Taker: Martin Stiemerling (MS)
jabber: [email-masked]

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chair
         * Agenda changes
         * Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
         * Updated milestones.
         * Documents in Last Call - None.
         * Documents in IESG Review:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-05.txt
         * Documents in RFC Editor Queue - None.
         * Published RFCs - None in current period.

3. ULE Security Requirements
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-00.txt

4. Header Compression over ULE  (John Border, JB)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-01.txt	
	
5. Extension Formats for the ULE Encapsulation (Gorry Fairhurst, 
Bernhard Collini-Nocker)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt

6. WG Charter  - Chair

7. ULE Implementation Status  - Chair
<implementor inputs welcome>