Subject: WG Call to adopt: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt (now: draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-xx.txt)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:08:59 +0000

This email completes the period of WG Call to Adopt the I-D 
draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext-01.txt.

6 Responses were received during this call (2 direct to the chair).

All these responses moved to adopt the document as a WG Draft, some 
issues have been raised for discussion, and these will be brought to the 
list.

The present authors have therefore been asked to update the Internet 
Draft to taje into account corrections and formatting leading to a new 
revised draft that will named draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-00.txt.

The new I-D will be a WG draft, intended for publication as a 
Standards-Track RFC (under the current ipdvb Charter). **ALL** inputs to 
help improve the document are therfore very welcome - including what 
extra should be added, what should be reworked, corrected, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read this document,

  Best wishes,

  Gorry Fairhurst
  (ipdvb WG Chair)