Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:22:38 +0100

The following note announces the upload of an individual submission
discussed in the ipdvb WG in Prague.

Comments on the scope and content of this draft are most welcome to the
ipdvb mailing list or WG Chair.

Gorry
(ipdvb WG Chair)

---

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : The DVB-RCS MIB
    Author(s)    : S. Combes, et al.
    Filename    : draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt
    Pages        : 91
    Date        : 2007-3-29
    
   This document describes MIB module for DVB-RCS. It defines a set of
   new MIB entities to characterise the behaviour and performance of
   network layer entities deploying DVB-RCS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-00.txt>