Subject: re:

From: "Nasus Overpeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 16:47:48 +0360

Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on 
Good News?  For the past two months, every one we have 
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation. 

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a 
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a 
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field.  It moved up 13% 
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet.  Just wait till 
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current  $0.0085 (+13%)
Target    $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L)  has a number of Surveys and Drilling 
projects in progress.  We have heard that a Major Discovery 
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this 
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
---------------------
Coyote jumps in Quiznos drink cooler 
Texans want Hold 'Em games legal ... and taxed 
Bush appoints ambassador
Blogger freed after record contempt stint
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire at home
Dobbs: American dream under threat

---------------------