Subject: DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP CS3 ONLY $89

From: "harriott rosalynd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 03:05:54 +0900

The deferring of anger is the best antidote to anger.
Every action is either strong or weak, and when every action is strong
we are successful.
Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you
meet reminds you of someone else.
They that will not be counseled, cannot be helped. If you do not hear
reason she will rap you on the knuckles.
Books, like proverbs, receive their chief value from the stamp and
esteem of the ages through which they have passed
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do.
The hard part is doing it.
We have in the service the scum of the earth as common soldiers.
Behold, I was shapened in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.
[Psalms 51:5]
Talk not of wasted affection affection never was wasted.
Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate
intensity.
I never drink water. I'm afraid it will become habit-forming.
Never celebrate until you are really out of the woods. They might be
behind the last tree.
The wrath of brothers is fierce and devilish.
When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more
bricklayers.
The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.
Many people love in themselves what they hate in others.
One chance is all you need.
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life, for
which the first was made.