Subject: Creative Suite 3 Premium only $269

From: "owen bernete" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:51:56 -0500

But the child's sob curses deeper in the silence than the strong man in
his wrath!
Acquaintance lessens fame.
The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways I to die, and you
to live. Which is better? Only God knows.
Nowadays those are rewarded who make right appear wrong.
Ability hits the mark where presumption overshoots and diffidence falls
short.
A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others.
Be a carrier.
God's Word is pure and sure, in spite of the devil, in spite of your
fear, in spite of everything.
Children suck the mother when they are young and the father when they
are old.
The terrifying and edible beauty of Art Nouveau architecture.
Too many parents are not on spanking terms with their children.
Even with all my wrinkles! I am beautiful!
Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
Advice is seldom welcome and those who want it the most always like it
the least.
Every thought derives from a thwarted sensation.
The will to do springs from the knowledge that we can do.
Regardless of weather, the moon shines the same it is the drifting
clouds that make it seem different on different nights.
Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is
no God.
The heavens and the earth and all that is between them, do you think
they were created in jest?