Subject: Please reply if you are interested

From: "Mrs. Aisha Qadir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:48:10 -0900

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Aisha Qadir, widow to late Mr. Ahmed Qadir, former owner of
Petroleum and Gas Company, here in Kuwait, I am 68years old, Suffering from
long time cancer of the breast, From all indications my condition is really Deteriorating, and it's
quite obvious that I won't live more than 3 months according to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very bad stage, I don't want your pity, but i need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from heart attack, and during theperiod of
our marriage we Couldn't produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy, and after his death, I
inherited all his business and wealth, The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 3
months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in
Africa, America, Asia and Europe, am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail, i found your e-mail
address in the web directory, and i have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail
offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Kuwait anddeposited
the sum of 25million dollars (Twenty Five million dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago,
thats all i have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity,
so that when i die my soul can rest in peace, the funds will be entirely in hands and management, i hope
God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives, that is my main concern.
20% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.

God bless you.

Mrs. Aisha Qadir.