Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-02.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:45:46 +0100

Dear all, 

Here is the announcement for the latest draft for the ULE Extension headers.

Bernhard and I think we have included all the comments we received, plus a
raft of smaller typographical and other corrections. We feel this is pretty
much complete - unless someone has questions or notes something that we
should also consider. As usual, all thoughts, ideas and comments are welcome
via the list.

Best wishes,

Gorry & Bernhard

---

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

    Title        : Extension Formats for Unidirectional Lightweight
Encapsulation (ULE) and the Generic Stream Encapsulation (GSE)
    Author(s)    : G. Fairhurst, B. Collini-Nocker
    Filename    : draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-02.txt
    Pages        : 0
    Date        : 2007-5-31
    
This document describes a set of Extension Headers for the
   Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE), RFC4326.
    
   The Extension Header formats defined in this document define new
   extensions that are common extensions to both ULE and the Generic
   Stream Encapsulation (GSE) defined to support the second generation
   framing structure defined by Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) family
   of specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-02.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-02.txt>
_______________________________________________