Subject: Suite 3 Design

From: "pedro cahra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 00:34:03 +0900

Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link, and life is after all a
chain.
You have to be fast on your feet and adaptive or else a strategy is
useless.
All my life I knew that there was all the money you could want out
there. All you have to do is go after it.
As I grow older, I pay less attention to what people say. I just watch
what they do.
The poor man who enters into a partnership with one who is rich makes a
risky venture.
Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them
It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair
company at a wonderful price.
Next, in importance to books are their titles.
Behold, I was shapened in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.
[Psalms 51:5]
You can't run a business without taking risks.
Calculation never made a hero.
Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in
another time.
Arguments about Scripture achieve nothing but a stomachache and a
headache.
Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of
inertia.
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.
The current collapse of industrial society may well be the planet's way
of avoiding a larger death.
Art is skill, that is the first meaning of the word.
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life, for
which the first was made.