Subject: Remote participation in IPDVB WG, ETF-69 on Thur July 26 15:10 CDT (20:10 UTC)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:23:49 -0500

THURSDAY, July 26, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
CDT is 5 hours behind of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
E.g. In the UK this is currently 6 hours different.

As in previous WG meetings, we welcome remote participants who are not in
the meeting location. If you wish to participate remotely, here is some
collected information.

The slides and agenda are available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/69/materials.html

***
The WG audio stream (Ch7) is at:
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf697.m3u

The audio streaming is described at:
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

***
Please *DO* join the WG jabber room if you wish to participate remotely.
For ipdvb the room is at:
[email-masked]

Details of how to use the jabber room are at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html

The logs will be available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/

***
Copies of all working group related ID's are available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/?search_job_owner=&search_group_acron
ym=&search_status_id=&search_cur_state=&sub_state_id=&search_filename=ipdvb&
search_rfcnumber=&search_area_acronym=&search_button=SEARCH

If you have difficulties do let the Jabber room know, and we'll try to help.

I *AM* still looking for a jabber watcher and a note-taker for this meeting.

Best wishes,

Gorry