Subject: Header Compression over ULE project

From: chteh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:32:19 +0800

Dear members of IPDVB,

We are research officers from School of Computer Sciences, Universiti 
Sains Malaysia.
We are about to start a project to implement ROHC over ULE. Since there 
has been an Internet Draft of similar nature posted to this mailing 
list, we would like to contribute to this draft (Header Compression over 
Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation)
Please let us know how we can contribute to this draft. Thank you.

_Our Backgroud:_
Head of Project : Dr.Wan Tat Chee
http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan/

_Major Activities:_

  1. Unidirectional Full Mesh Satellite Link using IP over DVB-S.
  2. QoS of IPv6 Traffic Over Satellite Link
  3. Development of open source ULE encapsulator for carrying IP packet
     on top of DVB network.

For more information, please visit http://nrg.cs.usm.my/satellite.htm

Best Regards,
Simon Teh

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:55:21 +0100

Hello!

This is a topic in which we have done several small projects, and I 
think it is one in which there seems to be some interest at the moment.

We'd be interested in contributing to such a draft,

best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

(NOT as the working group chair, this time).