Subject: daily news report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:55:26 -0300

World News Release

News On Finance:

Exit To Enter US

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. Web-marketing
of used vehicles is not a new concept. Posting of a sellers vehicle to
the site without charge is something new to web based vehicle marketing.
The company charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested
buyers.

Points To Consider:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. Contact your broker, or
review any market site for further information.

Global Update:

Airline workers among 18 people charged with drug trafficking at JFK
---- NEW YORK -- Eighteen people, including 10 airline workers at New
York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, appeared in federal court
Tuesday on international drug smuggling and distribution charges. The
drugs were hidden in luggage on international commercial flights from
the Dominican Republic to JFK, the complaint alleges. Once the luggage
arrived, it was relocated to a "safe" area, hidden from law enforcement,
it says. While the diversion was taking place, the defendants used
lookouts to watch for law officers.

News Articles From The US:

Prosecutor apologizes 12 years after bogus rape verdict ---- HOUSTON,
Texas -- A man who spent a dozen years in prison for a rape he didn't
commit was freed Tuesday, the third inmate to be released because of
problems with the Houston Police Department's crime lab. Wearing dark
clothes and carrying a red mesh gym bag and a paper sack containing his
belongings, Ronald Taylor greeted his family with warm embraces outside
the Harris County Jail. "It hasn't really sunk in. I'm just glad to see
my family," he said. His plans included eating shrimp, a delicacy he
missed in prison, and moving to Atlanta to marry Jeannette Brown, the
fiancee who has waited for him since the mid-1990s.