Subject: here ya go

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:55:45 -0300

News For Life

Finance Reports:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. The concept
of marketing new and used vehicles through the web is not new. Posting
of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web
based vehicle marketing. Those posting there vehicles, either private or
dealers, will only pay $2 for each potential buyers information they
accept.

Interest Highlights:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. For
more information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

News For The Planet:

Airline workers among 18 people charged with drug trafficking at JFK
---- NEW YORK -- Eighteen people, including 10 airline workers at New
York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, appeared in federal court
Tuesday on international drug smuggling and distribution charges. The
drugs were hidden in luggage on international commercial flights from
the Dominican Republic to JFK, the complaint alleges. Once the luggage
arrived, it was relocated to a "safe" area, hidden from law enforcement,
it says. While the diversion was taking place, the defendants used
lookouts to watch for law officers.

Top US Stories:

Maine middle school to offer birth control - PORTLAND, Maine -- After an
outbreak of pregnancies among middle school girls, education officials
in this city have decided to allow a school health center to make birth
control pills available to girls as young as 11. King Middle School will
become the first middle school in Maine to make a full range of
contraception available, including birth control pills and patches.
Condoms have been available at King's health center since 2000. Students
need parental permission to access the school's health center. But
treatment is confidential under state law, which allows the students to
decide whether to inform their parents about the services they receive.
There are no national figures on how many middle schools provide such
services. Most middle schoolers range in age from 11 to 13.