Subject: RE: 70th IETF - Working Group/BOF Scheduling

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:30:45 +0100

Hi Gorry,

Sorry for the late response.  

We (the authors of ULE security requirements and security header
extension draft) have been busy adding the ipdvb and DVB-GBS group
comments.  We will post a new version of both drafts very shortly.

Regarding the 70th IETF, we would like to discuss the progress of our
drafts in the ipdvb WP, please.  We are making good progress with actual
implementation of the ULE header extension. Our plans are to make an
open source code available for the security header extension for the
ipdvb group. Therefore,  discussion of the all above will be good at the
next IETF meeting.  Many thanks.

Haitham (& co-authors)

----
Dr. Haitham S. Cruickshank 
Lecturer 
Communications Centre for Communication Systems Research (CCSR)
BA Building, Room E11 
School of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics
University of Surrey, Guildford, UK, GU2 7XH 
 
Tel: +44 1483 686007 (indirect 689844) 
Fax: +44 1483 686011 
e-mail: [email-masked] 
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/H.Cruickshank/ 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Gorry Fairhurst
Sent: 28 September 2007 08:59
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 70th IETF - Working Group/BOF Scheduling

-----------------------------------------------------------------
70th IETF - Vancouver, BC, Canada
Meeting Dates: December 2-7, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ipdvb,

We currently have two active WG Internet Drafts, and two independent
submissions.  It looks to me like both WG drafts will have completed
WGLC by the date of the next meeting.  Do we need agenda time fro a
formal meeting, or will a Bar-BoF be a better forum to discuss future WG
activities? Is there any new work that the ipdvb WG should be addressing
at the next IETF meeting?

Please do send suggestions of agenda items to either Martin or Gorry, by
1st October 2007.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhust
(ipdvb WG Chair)

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:14:32 +0200

Hi Haitham,

We haven't scheduled any WG session for the 70th IETF, as all WG  
items are supposed to be ready for submission.

However, we are planning for a Bar-BoF at the IETF, i.e., coming  
together one evening and discuss about the current status and  
possible future work for IPDVB.

   Martin (IPDVB WG secretary)

> Subject: 70th IETF - Working Group/BOF Scheduling

[email-masked]
NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014