Subject: Find your free gold report inside

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:27:51 -0800

The Golden News
Suriname In Middle Of Gold Rush As Gold Supplies Are Depleting!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

Cutting edge technology has opened the way for advanced exploration of
new areas. Recent findings of huge deposits in Suriname have created a
literal gold rush.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
3.55 ounces/ton.

Five Things You Should Know

1. Gold is on a steady rise since January of this year.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Hemisphere's cutting edge technology allows them to maximizing its
ability to find gold deposits while there management skills are keeping
costs under control.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property
is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the
world.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
of trouble.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.