Subject: [Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada]

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:00:14 +0100

Here is a note of the cut-off dates for the next IETF meeting,

Gorry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF 
Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:00:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 70th
IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada:

November 12th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
November 12th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT). As always, all initial 
submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
November 5th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

November  (14:00 UTC/GMT): Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 
and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, November 19th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, December 3rd at 9:00
AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do 
not wait until
the last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST) 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi.
If you are unable to do so, then you may still submit your Internet-
Drafts manually by sending them to [email-masked].  If you
are submitting a version -00 WG draft that replaces non-WG draft, then
you must submit it manually as the current IDST cannot handle
replacements.  Please be sure to state that one draft replaces another
in the cover note that accompanies your submission.  Also, please note
that the IDST will not accept drafts submitted after their respective
cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_70.html.