Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Quinton Langston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 05:46:03 -0800

Have a nice holiday!!!
 Our goal is to guarantee low cost PC and Macintosh lawful software and computer solutions to suit any budget.
 Whether you are a corporate customer, a small-scale enterprise holder,
 or shopping for your own home PC, we believe we can assist you.
 TAKE A LOOK AT ALL PRODUCTS
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/
Most popular products:
*Symantec Norton 360: Retail price for this day - $79.99; Our only - $29.95
 *Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Pro for Mac: Retail price for this day - $449.90; Our only - $69.95
 *Macromedia Authorware 6.5: Retail price for this time - $300.00; Our for now just - $39.95
 *Corel Designer 10.0: Retail price for today - $310.00; Our now - $39.95
 *Adobe Photoshop CS v.8.0: Retail price now - $500.00; Our this day only - $49.95
 *Microsoft Works 7.0: Retail price for this time - $85.00; Our only for this time - $19.95
 *Macromedia Authorware 6.5: Retail price this day - $300.00; Our for now just - $39.95
 *Adobe GoLive CS V 7.0 PC: Retail price for this day - $400.00; Our only - $39.95
 COME TO US!
 http://hjhaqyl.bestoemforyou.net/