Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-01

From: Ang Way Chuang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:35:17 +0800

Hi all,

A new version of I-D, draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-01.txt has been successfuly 
submitted by Way-Chuang Ang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Robust Header Compression over Unidirectional Lightweight 
Encapsulation (ULE) and MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS) frames
Creation_date:	 2008-06-17
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 30

Abstract:
This document describes a set of Extension Headers for the
Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE), RFC4326 to carry
packets compressed with RObust Header Compression (ROHC), RFC 3095
over ULE Stream.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-01.txt

Comments and discussion are welcome.