Subject: ipdvb meeting in Dublin 29 July 2008

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:35:14 +0100

The final Agenda for the IETF has ben published.

The meeting is at:
TUESDAY, July 29, 2008 1740-1840 Afternoon Session III

and the Agenda is:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/ipdvb.txt

I've noted that the following two drafts have been revived, and were not 
presented at the last meeting, so I've also added some time at the end 
of the meeting to discuss these drafts suggesting a security extension 
header:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-05
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-noisternig-ipdvb-ulesec-01

I look forward to seeing you in Dublin or hearing from you via the 
jabber session!

Please note that the security requirements document is now in the final 
WGLC, if you have read this please send an email to the list (saying you 
have read it, and noting any comments - or sayin you have no comments).

Best wishes,

Gorry

Jabber tools are available at:
http://jabber.ietf.org/

Session Audio Streaming:
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/