Subject: WG Last-Call (WGLC) for comments: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:41:14 +0100

This email starts a WG Last-Call for comments for the WG document named 
below:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

Members of the IETF ipdvb WG are now asked to read the above draft and 
send any issues, comments, or corrections to this mailing list. The WGLC 
procedure is the last chance for this working group to modify/correct 
this document. This document is intended for publication as an 
INFORMATIONAL RFC. The document shepherd for the process following 
completion of the WGLC shall be me, as the ipdvb Chair (Gorry Fairhurst).

This Last-Call will end on midnight, 1st August 2008. This is a second 
WGLC, following major revisions to the I-D to address the SecDir review 
comments. The LC period has been extended because this call is made 
adjacent to an IETF meeting.

Please *DO* forward any comments to the list.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)