Subject: Updated I-D published: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:23:46 +0200

I see draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-09.txt was published following completion 
of the WGLC, and has been posted to the IETF repository:

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req
Revision:	 09
Title:		 Security requirements for the Unidirectional Lightweight 
Encapsulation (ULE) protocol
Creation_date:	 2008-08-23
WG ID:		 ipdvb
Number_of_pages: 30

Unless I hear otherwise, I shall assume this resolves all pending issues 
and that this document is now ready for IETF publication.

If anyone has any further questions or previous people wish to expand 
their comments, please let me know before Monday. I am now preparing the 
appropriate note to request publication by the Area Director.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)