Subject: RE: Windows Live Team

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:20:36 -0800 (PST) <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

*Offer expires January 31,
2009.

As a valued Windows Live Hotmail customer, we hope you find this
Windows Vista Ultimate offer valuable. If you would prefer to no longer
receive promotional offers about Windows Vista Ultimate please click here.

For general information about how to manage your Communication
Preferences with Microsoft please click here.

If you have questions about Microsoft privacy policies, please read our
online Privacy Statement.

Opting out of Microsoft e-mail offers will not affect any newsletters
you have requested nor restrict important customer communications
concerning your Microsoft products.

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 79772

..
Message-Id:
<[email-masked]>