Subject: [Fwd: Initial Version I-D Submission Deadline Extended to March 4, 2009]

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:21:05 +0000

For your information,

Gorry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Initial Version I-D Submission Deadline Extended to March 4, 2009
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:27:35 -0800
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

The IESG has extended the deadline for initial version (00)
submissions of Internet Drafts by 2 days (48 hours). The new deadline
is March 4, 2009 at 1700 Pacific (March 5, 2009 at  0100 UTC / GMT)
and the extension is for IETF 74 only.  The deadline has been extended
due to the copyright legend text alternative being recently finalized,
approved and implemented.

Please note that the date for updated I-D versions has NOT been
extended, and is still March 9, 2009.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>