Subject: Call for Agenda Items for IPDVB WG meeting in week July 26-31, 2009

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:46:42 +0100

The ipdvb Working Group will meet at the next IETF meeting in Stockholm.
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

The working group is nearing the end of its current Charter. This is an 
ideal time to discuss if there is any new work or topics that may be of 
interest. Please send ideas for new topics or proposals for new 
extensions to the ipdvb list (or to me or Martin). Of course, if there 
is no further work for the WG the group, it will close (with further 
documents on ipdvb published via the Internet Area meeting).

I'd strongly encourage people to think if there are needs for new 
documents. There will be time for discussion on the way forward, and 
therefore on this occasion we expect to accept some presentations 
without current IETF drafts.

The timing of the meeting will be confirmed once all working groups have 
been scheduled - this generally takes some time - with a final agenda 
published on July 6th. Details of deadlines are at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/cutoff-dates.html

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

---

From: Ang Way Chuang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:43:10 +0800

USM (School of Computer Sciences and NAV6) are planning to continue 
working on the RoHC over DVB issues, as well as to investigate the use 
of GSE.