Subject: Call for Agenda Items for IPDVB WG meeting in week July 26-31, 2009

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:30:10 +0100

Can I remind you of the current call for topics that you think should be 
addressed by the ipdvb WG?

The current topics suggested are:
* ULE/GSE link security extension (authors preparing a draft)
* ULE/GSE header extension (we would need volunteers)

If there are additional topics that you think the group should address, 
please contact me or send comments to the working group mailing list.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb Chair)

----

The ipdvb Working Group will meet at the next IETF meeting in Stockholm.
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

The working group is nearing the end of its current Charter. This is an
ideal time to discuss if there is any new work or topics that may be of
interest. Please send ideas for new topics or proposals for new
extensions to the ipdvb list (or to me or Martin). Of course, if there
is no further work for the WG the group, it will close (with further
documents on ipdvb published via the Internet Area meeting).

I'd strongly encourage people to think if there are needs for new
documents. There will be time for discussion on the way forward, and
therefore on this occasion we expect to accept some presentations
without current IETF drafts.

The timing of the meeting will be confirmed once all working groups have
been scheduled - this generally takes some time - with a final agenda
published on July 6th. Details of deadlines are at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/cutoff-dates.html

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb Chair)