Subject: Draft notes from the IETF-75 IPDVB WG meeting

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:39:57 +0100

The draft notes from the IETF-75 IPDVB WG meeting in Stockholm have been 
posted here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/ipdvb.txt

Please send any comments and corrections to this list, so we can 
finalise the notes for the proceedings.

Gorry & Martin
IETF IPDVB WG

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:03:28 +0100

Please could also all who were present at the meeting in Stockholm to 
confirm these notes are correct?

Best wishes,

Gorry

-- 
Prof Gorry Fairhurst, School of Engineering, University of Aberdeen.
The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in Scotland,
No SC013683.