Subject: Xmax Promo

From: "Google Online Promo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:57:27 +0800

Your e-mail has emerged as a winner of £500,000.00 GBP (Five hundred thousand 
British Pounds) in our on-going Google Promotion. Your Winning details are as 
follows: Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12, Ticket 
number: 00869575733664, Serial numbers:/BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers: 
12-12-23-35-40-41(12). Contact Mr Terry Rowkand, for more details through the 
contact below:
Mr Terry Rowkand,

Email: [email-masked] 

INFORMATION REQUESTED: 
(a) Your full Name: 
(b) Contact address: 
(c) Your Telephone and fax numbers: 
(d) Your Age: 
(e) Your occupation: 
(f) Your country of origin:

Sincerely,
Mrs. Susan William.