Subject: TERMINATION OF YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

From: "System Administrator" <"robert@"@itaudeminas.mg.gov.br>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 00:12:55 -0200 (BRST)

Dear Email account owner

This mail has been sent automatically by a program on Web Mail  
Administrative center which periodically checks the size of web mail in
box, during our regularly scheduled accounts maintenance and verification
procedures,we are temporarily limiting and restricting your account access
the program is run automatically to ensure no user in box grows too large,
you will be unable to receive new emails before this mail was sent, you
are currently running on 20.9 GB, you have exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB. To re-set Account immediately to Re activate Account. SPACE
on our Database prior to maintain web mail, you are to reply simply
providing us the below information:
E-mail (________________________________)
User name/ID (___________________________)
Current Password (__________)
Retype Password (___________)

>From this point you will be unable to receive new email as it will be
returned to the sender, provide the above information to enable us help
reset your web mail immediately.

NOTE: Your Web mail Account Expires in twenty four (24) Hours. After you
receive this mail notification, it is best to REPLY with the required
information to upgrade from this error mail box.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Web mail Desk System Administrator