Subject: Warning Code :ID67788980

From: Webmail help desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:56:08 +0100

Dear Webmail account-user,

Maintenance & Upgrade on Webmail account

This is to notify you that we are making some vital maintenance on your
Webmail account During this process you might have log in problems in
signing into your Webmail account, but to prevent this you have to confirm
your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your Webmail account active during and after this
process, please reply to this message with the below account
information's. Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of
your Webmail account from our database to create more space for on coming
subscribers.

To confirm your account, send your Webmail account Details stating:

E-mail Address :
E-mail User name :
E-mail Password :
Reconfirm Password:
Date of Birth :
State :

Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his/her account within
Three days of this update notification will loose his/her account
permanently.

Warning Code :ID67788980

We apologize for any inconvenience.

 From
Webmail Help Desk

----------------------------------------------------------------