Subject: Congratulations!!!Your Email_Id Have Won.

From: MICROSOFT CORPORATIONS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:58:28 +0200

-- 
Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion,
Customer Service.
Your Batch No: MEC/400/WIN
Your Reference No: KMCS/4091/MSC

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of
Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in conjunction
with the FOUNDATION FOR THE  PROMOTION OF  SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.)
held this April 2011, in Madrid Spain. Where in your email address
emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and
therefore attracted a cash award of 350,000.00 euro (Three Hundred and
Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba laptop. To begin your claim, do
file for the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer
Manager:

Mr. Steven Magua
Tel:0034-634- 020-681
Fax:0034-917-693-087
Email:[email-masked]

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former
CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies.
The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International
Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is
organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer
literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anita Rüdiger ,
Promotions Manager.
(Group Co-ordinator)