Subject: Dear Email User

From: "Web Technical Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 07:11:47 +0100

Dear Email User, 

This message is from Webmail Account Owner  message center to all Webmail
Account Owners.

We are deleting all unused Webmail account to create more space for new accounts.  
To prevent your account from closing, you will have to verify it below before 
One (1) week from now.

VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT NOW TO AVOID CLOSURE!!!

Email Address: 
Email ID: 
Password: 
Confirm Password:

Warning!!! email owner that refuses to update his or her account before One 
(1) week of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.  

Thank you for using Webmail
Warning Code: Vkl77xx40pJ
Thanks
Web Technical Support