Subject: Job Offer

From: "Strad Energy Service Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:48:22 +0600

-- 
Strad Energy Services is a diversified, growth-oriented company that
provides oilfield solutions with industry renowned service through two core
divisions: Drilling Services and Production Services. Strad Energy Services
Inc, Has immediate employment opportunities. We intend to invite
experienced Individuals/Expatriates or Consultancy firm who are capable of
rendering expertise services in various fields of engineering,Construction
and Installation, NDT, Geology, Project Management, Welding and
Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up Maintenance, Mechanical/Technical/Design
Engineering, Information Technology, Administrative,Commissioning and
Medical Experts. ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES: . A very attractive
net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee
home country and currency preference with annual salary review. . Quality
single or family housing accommodation(up to 5 people) in company
community. . Free medical/dental care in US and other surrounding company
countries for employee and family. . Excellent educational assistance
benefits with family status employment. . Paid airfares allowing full
flexibility with holiday travel. . Personal effects shipment and excess
baggage allowances. . Full access to some of the finest and social
recreational facilities in UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM
and subordinates WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES. . Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
. Employees who would not want to remain in the USA office will be granted
transfer to the CANADA, UK or other affected countries. . Official
vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing community. Note:
All job recruitment are done in the USA offices(Strad Energy Services Inc).
ALSO Applicants will be responsible for him/her visa and all other
necessary travel documents(company policy), that will enable him/her to
come over to his job community (here). We also ensure to stand in favour of
your name and plead with the consulate office of the USA High commission to
assist you making sure that visa and all the travel documents are issued to
you smoothly. JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time . SALARY INDICATION: 7500
USA DOLLARS (Seven thousand five hundred Dollars) and above pending on work
experience and field of specialization. Capable and Interested Candidates
are to E-mail resumes and details of experiences to:- Dr.Nick O'Bryan
(Personnel Manager) (RECRUITMENT OFFICE) [email-masked] Strad
Energy Services Inc www.stradenergy.com USA, 410 17th Street, Suite 1825
Denver, CO 80202, Tel: +1-347-298-9016 Fax: +1-321-445-5375 ,
____________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice This message is intended for the sole use of the
individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email
message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.