Subject: Security Warning

From: "Charles LeRoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

Webmail Customer Care Support

Dear  Account User,

An HTK4S virus has been detected in your E-mail  folders because your
email has exceeded its storage limits  which is 20GB as set by
administrator you may no longer be able to received some 101kb mails. Your
email account therefore requires verification for continuous activity or
you may not be able to send or receive new mail . And your Webmail
account has to be upgraded to our new F-Secure R HTK4S
anti-virus/anti-Spam version 2011 to prevent damage to our mail log and
your important files. You are required to do this before the next 24 hours
of receipt of this email or your info will be erased and De-activated from
our database.fill the form on this link below

Email: ...............
Username: ................
Password: .................
Confirm Password:..........
Upgrade To:..........
. 

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period.

Warning!!! Webmail  Account owners are expected to update their accounts
within 48hrs,after receipt of this notice. Failure to do this will
immediately render your account deactivated from our database and service
will not be interrupted as important messages may as well be lost due to
your declining to re-comfirmed to us your account details. We apologies
for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but
trusting that we are here to serve you better and providing more
technology which revolves around Secured Email

Sincerely,
Charles Leroy
System Administrator Team.