Subject: [SPAM] FINAL NOTICE, Contact us ([email-masked])

From: "NOKIA® MOBILE CORP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:52:11 +0300

Spam detection software, running on the system "icassv.ro", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Dear Nokia® Lottery Winner, We have tried several times to
   contact you and received no response from you. The mails sent to you always
   return undelivered. We wish to congratulate you on your emergence as a selected
   award recipient of the 2011 Nokia® Promotion. You have been awarded 800,000.00
   GPB(EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS)! [...] 

Content analysis details:   (10.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 1.2 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
 3.1 DEAR_WINNER            BODY: DEAR_WINNER
 3.5 FILL_THIS_FORM_LONG    BODY: Fill in a form with personal information
 0.0 T_LOTTO_DEPT           BODY: Claims Department
 0.0 T_FILL_THIS_FORM       Fill in a form with personal information
 0.0 T_LOTS_OF_MONEY        Huge... sums of money
 1.9 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC  REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC
 2.1 ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_FORM Advance Fee fraud and a form
 0.0 FORM_FRAUD_3           Fill a form and several fraud phrases

Subject: FINAL NOTICE, Contact us ([email-masked])
From: "NOKIA® MOBILE CORP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:52:11 +0300

Dear Nokia® Lottery Winner,

We have tried several times to contact you and received no response from you.
The mails sent to you always return undelivered.
We wish to congratulate you on your emergence as a selected award
recipient of the 2011 Nokia®  Promotion.  You have been awarded 800,000.00
GPB(EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS)!

This payment has been approved, You should contact our agent for details
on processing and collection of the above sum of money,
please contact the secretary of the award Committee by email:

*************************************
Secretary: Steve Mccreid

Email:[email-masked]
*************************************
Please include your email Reference Number: NKN-T/17-F044262312 on the
email when contacting the secretary with the following details:

1.Name.
2.Address.
3.Age.
4.sex.
5.Occupation.
6.Phone/Fax.
7.Country

Lastly, you are advised to keep this private and confidential until you
have finally received your funds, to avoid double claims or unscrupulous
elements from taking advantage of your situation/fortune. Once again,
CONGRATULATIONS!