Subject: From Madam Annick Ahmar.

From: Mrs An <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:07:54 +0100 (BST)

Dear Beloved, 
 
I am Mrs.Annick Ahmar and i have been 
suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two 
days to leave. i am from (eastern Province) Russian  but base in Africa Burkina 
Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. 

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family 
members and no child. i have $3Million US Dollars in Africa Development Bank 
(ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give  it  to St Andrews 
Missionary Home in Burkina Faso . 
  
But my mind is not at rest because i 
am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. i 
also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i 
instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to 
the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to you, but you 
will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the 
motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest. YOU 
HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS   [email-masked]  

yours fairly friend 
Thanks from 
Madam Annick 
Ahmar.