Subject: Administrative Message

From: "Broadview Networks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 01:26:21 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Broadviewnet.net subscriber,

TERMINATION OF YOUR Broadviewnet.net & related WEBMAIL ACCOUNT are
ongoing,We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to the
fact that it has come to our notice that one or more of our subscribers
are introducing a very strong virus into our system and it is affecting
our network.

We are trying to find out the specific person. For this reason all
subscribers are to provide their USER NAME AND PASSWORD for us to verify
and have them cleared against this virus. Failure to comply will lead to
the termination of your Account in the next 48 hours.

Information to send;

* User name {Email}: (................. )(Compulsory)
* Password:(..........................)(Compulsory)
* Date of Birth: (...........................)(optional)
* Country Or Territory: (...................)(optional)

Hoping to serve you better..

Sincerely,
Broadview Networks Web Managment
********************************************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from Broadviewnet.net  server. It is not
spam. From time to time,Broadviewnet.net  server will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about your
subscription.
********************************************************************************************