Subject: Dear E-mail Account Owner

From: "WEBMASTER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:18:16 -0700

Dear E-mail Account Owner,

This message comes from your (EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER) messaging admin
centre to All E-mail Account owners. We are currently improving our
Database and E-mail Account Center and creating more certainty for our
Legal Service clients. At this moment, we are upgrading our data base so
that there will be more space for new customers and increasing the surf on
the Internet. To prevent your Web mail or email address not to be
de-activated and to enable it upgraded, you need to assist us by sending
the information below to enable us upgrade it, so that your email account
status were reflect in our database as a very active, useful and legal
email account.Do send to us the below information to enable us upgrade
your Account, else your email account will lost in a short time.

User Name Email:
E-mail password:
Date of Birth:
Country or location:
First and Last Name:

This information should be forwarded to: [email-masked]

WARNING!!! E-MAIL OWNERS who refuses to upgrade his or her account within
Five days after notification of this update will permanently be deleted
from our data base and can also lead to malfunctioning of the client or
user's account and we will not be responsible for loosing our account.

Thanks for your understanding as it is geared towards serving you better.

Email Messaging Support Team
Warning Code: ID67565434
EMail to: [email-masked]