Subject: Hello

From: flm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:57:06 +0200

Hello Colleagues! Ardent greetings from Russia! My name is Sergei, I'm
the commander of Battalion Fire Rescue Brigade. Our work is very difficult
and requires unbounded courage! I want to hear about your fire brigade. I
and my son collectors different chevrons, badges and other souvenirs from
the fire brigades all over the world! Could you send us gifts for our
collection and information about your fire brigade. We are very pleased to
receive gifts from your fire brigade. I hope I didn't make you weary with
my requests.  

Souvenirs can send to our address: 

Name - Aleshkov Sergei

Country - Russia 

City - Ufa 

ZIP - 450014 

Street Address -
Uhtomskogo str. 30/1 - 41 

Contact e-mail - [email-masked] [1] 

With
warmest good wishes for the future. 

Sincerely yours, Sergei

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]