Subject: Attention: Email Users

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:10:45 +0200 (CAT)

Dear Email Owner,

Your Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit Which Is 20GB. Your Are
Currently Running On 23GB due to hidden files and folder on your Mailbox.
Please you are to follow the Below information to Validate Your Mailbox And
Increase Your Quota. The constance change of your password has be limited,
if they shall be any change of password again, we shall ignor you for our
DATA BASE.

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:
All responses and queries should be forwarded system administrator
email([email-masked] )

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota may result in loss Of
important information in your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To
It.*Important*

Please provide all these information completely and correctly otherwise due
to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.We have
been sending this notice to all our email account owners and this is the last
notice/verification exercise.

Thanks
HelpDesk Support.