Subject: IPFC IETF Meeting Agenda

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:08:08 -0700

WEDNESDAY, July 14, 1999

In Spektrum 3  INT Area  ipfc      IP Over Fibre Channel WG

Agenda for IPFC WG:

1.	Status of IPFC Proposed Std. RFC - Murali Rajagopal (Gadzoox)
2.	Fibre Channel MIB Frame Work draft presentation - Lee (Vixel)
3.	Fibre Channel Management MIB - Black (EMC)
4.	New Business Discussion 

Murali Rajagopal

IPFC WG Chair

---

From: Kha Sin Teow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:59:49 -0700

> 4.      New Business Discussion

Hi Murali,

I would like to add Fibre Channel Fabric Element MIB on the agenda.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kha Sin Teow				[email-masked]
Brocade Communications Systems		Tel: 408-487-8180
1901 Guadalupe Parkway			Fax: 408-487-8090
San Jose, CA 95131			http://www.Brocade.Com
----------------------------------------------------------------------