Subject: IPv6 & FC

From: Rajeev Atluri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:34:05 -0700

From: Jim Allen <[email-masked]>
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPv6 & FC
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:04:41 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: [email-masked]

   We're (IBM AIX) interested in doing IPV6 over FC. All of the
   documentation I have seen is primarily IPv4 with some support for
   128 bit addresses (i.e. FARP ELS). The main issues, that I'm
   interested in are the extensions of FARP for IPV6 as well as how
   neighbor discovery would work. Is anyone currently discussing this?
   The main document I have been reviewing is IETFs "IP and ARP
   over Fibre Channel Working Group Internet Draft" Rev 5.0. Are the
   other IP over FC documents I should be reviewing.

   Thanks.

-- 
============================================================================
==
Jim Allen    IBM RS/6000 Division,      AIX Base Device Drivers   Austin, TX

Internet: [email-masked]         
Vnet    : Get real!  (JPALLEN at AUSTIN)   
Office  : 5G-015/905, ZIP 9551
Phone   : (512)-838-3346             T/L: 678-3346
FAX	: (512)-838-3509	     T/L: 678-3509
============================================================================
==