Subject: [ipfix] new "volunteer" email aliases for architecture, data model efforts

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:12:12 -0600

IPFIX folks,

I've created the new email aliases for the lists of "Architecture" and
"Data Model" volunteers collected following the past WG meeting and in
response to the solicitation in the minutes that were posted to the
mailing list.

The volunteers were as follows:

  * A D (A=Architecture, D=Data Model)
    - -
    X    Carter Bullard <[email-masked]>
    X X  Paul Calato <[email-masked]>
    X    Will Eatherton <[email-masked]>
    X X  Reinaldo Penno Filho <[email-masked]>
    X X  Ram Gopal <[email-masked]>
    X X  Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
      X  KC Norseth <[email-masked]>
    X X  Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
    X X  Ganesh Sadasivan <[email-masked]>
    X X  Vamsi Valluri <[email-masked]>
    X X  Tanja Zseby <[email-masked]>
    X    Kevin Zhang <[email-masked]>
    X X  Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
      X  Jean-Christophe Martin <[email-masked]>
    X    Michelle Ma <[email-masked]>
    X X  Tom Chen <[email-masked]>
    X    Cliff Wang <[email-masked]>

Here is a description, which I have added from the IPFIX web site, of
the volunteer email aliases:

  Other Mailing Aliases

    The following are other email addresses pertinent to IPFIX. None
    of these should be used for general working group business as
    they are not archived publicly. They exist solely as a
    convenience to IPFIX participants so that need not maintain
    private entries for these folks in their address book:

    An alias for mailing the chairs:
           [email-masked]

    An alias used to contact volunteers for the IPFIX requirements:
           [email-masked]

    An alias used to contact volunteers for the IPFIX architecture:
           [email-masked]

    An alias used to contact volunteers for the IPFIX data model:
           [email-masked]

    Anyone wishing their address to be updated or removed from the
    aforementioned volunteer efforts should contact the chairs.

    When necessary, solicitation for additional volunteers will be
    done at a WG meeting AND in the draft meeting minutes, sent to
    the IPFIX mailing list, for those not able to attend the given
    meeting. Anyone is welcome to participate in IPFIX efforts.
    These "volunteer" aliases are merely a convenience so that any
    IPFIX participants can easily contact those volunteers when a
    status or other information is needed to be discussed in the
    public IPFIX mailing list proper.

For future reference, this information can also be found on the IPFIX
web site:

    http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/#Other_Mailing_Aliases

Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/