Subject: [ipfix] list policy changed to mitigate spam

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:15:24 -0600

IPFIX members,

As was recently suggested, the IPFIX mailing list policy has been
changed so that posting requires the sender to be a current subscriber.

Post attempts that do not appear to have been sent by a list subscriber
will bounce to the list administrator (me), and I will endeavor to
dispatch them, resending to the list if appropriate, in a timely
fashion.

Please let me know if you have trouble due to this change.

Thanks,
Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/