Subject: [ipfix-eval] new "ipfix-eval" alias for IPFIX mailing list

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:35:21 -0500

IPFIX participants,

We now have an "ipfix-eval" alias, meaning "[protocol] evaluation",
for our public IPFIX mailing list.

From now on, please send any public questions or comments meant for
the evaluation team, and any other content which has to do with the
evaluation process, to "[email-masked]".  The message
will be sent to our public IPFIX mailing list with the message subject
tagged with "[ipfix-eval]".

This and our other aliases are documented here:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/#Mailing_List_Aliases_Convention

Dave

P.S.  I've also set up an "[email-masked]" alias
which just forwards to the five members of the evaluation team.
However, this "ipfix-eval-team" address is just a convenience for
private contact with that team - its not for official IPFIX business
which should be archived in the public IPFIX forum by sending to the
aforementioned "ipfix-eval" address.

--
":) You will make many changes before settling satisfactorily. :)"
 - the actual message (complete with smiley faces) that I received in a
   fortune cookie at dinner after the IPFIX WG meeting during IETF 52
   in Salt Lake City

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/