Subject: [ipfix-req] add config requirement: report interval

From: Sebastian Zander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:27:40 +0200

Hi,

I propose to add a new requirement to the requirements draft section 7.2
(SHOULD requirement list):

5. the report interval in case the exporting process is capable of
    reporting in regular intervals

Cheers,

Sebastian

-- 
Sebastian Zander                         E-mail: [email-masked]
FhI FOKUS / Global Networking (GloNe)    Tel: +49-30-3463-7287
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31                Fax: +49-30-3463-8287
D-10589 Berlin, Germany                  www.fokus.fhg.de/usr/sebastian.zander

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/