Subject: [ipfix] DIAMETER as IPFIX protocol candidate

From: Sebastian Zander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:38:51 +0200

Hi,

I will advocate the DIAMETER protocol. DIAMETER is the protocol developed by
the AAA WG. The latest DIAMETER draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-12.txt

In case someone from the AAA folks want to join please contact me. Anyway
I will ask on the AAA list again.

Cheers,

Sebastian

-- 
Sebastian Zander                         E-mail: [email-masked]
FhI FOKUS / Global Networking (GloNe)    Tel: +49-30-3463-7287
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31                Fax: +49-30-3463-8287
D-10589 Berlin, Germany                  www.fokus.fhg.de/usr/sebastian.zander

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/