Subject: [ipfix] 'Requirements' WG Last Call now done

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:35:25 +1300

Hello all:

The WG Last Call for the IPFIX 'Requirements' draft has now ended,
many thanks to those who posted comments and small improvements.  

Juergen (as document editor) will incoprporate those changes, and
we'll submit the draft to IESG for publication as an Informational RFC.

Now we need to get the evaluation process done.  I've reminded the
evaluation team and advocates about updating their various drafts,
bearing in mind that our 'Goals and Milestones' are aimed at making
a choice of protocol at the San Francisco IETF, or at least soon after
it!  Anyone with suggestions for how we can proceed, do please post them
to thye list!

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/