Subject: [ipfix] Requirements Draft submitted to IESG

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:27:50 +1300

Hello all:

Now that we've done its WG Last Call, I've submitted
draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-09.txt to the IESG to be considered for publication as 
an Informational RFC.

Now we need to move forward on the evaluation process, i.e. to select the
protocol which is the closest fit to the requirements.  Then we can get
back to work on the IPFIX Architecture amd Data Model drafts!

Right now, we need to put together an Agenda for the IPFIX meeting at the
San Francisco IETF.  Here's a starting point:
.....................................................

IPFIX Agenda for San Francisco
------------------------------

The IPFIX WG meeting is scheduled for Thursday 20 Mar 03,
at 1530 (last session Thursday afternoon).

 1) Agenda Review

 2) Requirements Draft  draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-09.txt
     + Review of changes since Atlanta meeting

 3) Evaluation process
     + Updates to advocacy drafts
     + Which of the advocated protocols should we choose?
   
 4) Review of WG Milestones

 5) Anything else

If you have other items you'd like to see discussed, please advise
the WG chairs, by email to [email-masked]

.....................................................

As you can see, we need more detail on item (3) - so if *you* have any
good ideas, controversial/provocative statements to make, *anything*
which would help select a protocol, do please post them to the list!

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/