Subject: [ipfix] IPFIX Agenda for Vienna IETF meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:02:10 +1200

Hello all:

Here's the latest draft of our agenda for the Vienna meeting.
For those who can't get to Vienna, Marshall Rose says he's looking
into providing text conferencing (jabber); that worked well for
IPFIX at the Atlanta meeting last November.

Cheers, Nevil

IPFIX Agenda for IETF 57, Vienna
--------------------------------

The IPFIX WG meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 16 Jul 03,
at 1530 (last session Wednesday afternoon).

time        Item
(minutes)

 5  1) Agenda Review

    2) Requirements draft, Juergen Quittek
       (status as at 20 Jun 03: being revised to address IESG comments)
10       draft-ietf-ipfix-reqs-10.txt

    3) Evaluation Report draft, Simon Leinen
10       draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-01.txt 
       Proposed that this be adopted as a WG draft (i.e.
       draft-ietf-ipfix-eval-00.txt) after the Vienna meeting,
       to be submitted to IESG as an Informational RFC.

    4) New drafts - brief overview presentation for each, 
       discussion of as-yet-unwritten sections and unresolved issues.
       The drafts are
15      * draft-ietf-ipfix-arch-00.txt
15      * draft-ietf-ipfix-info-00.txt
15      * draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-00.txt
15        * draft-ietf-ipfix-as-00.txt

    5) Short Presentations
10      * nFlow, Luca Deri (offered, to be confirmed)
10      * Per-packet record proposal (pktId), Changhoon Kim
            draft-kim-ipfix-ppr-00.txt
  
 5  6) Review of WG Milestones

 5  7) Anything else

If you have other items you'd like to see discussed, please advise
the WG chairs, by email to [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/