Subject: [ipfix] BOF proposal

From: Supratik Bhattacharyya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:40:01 -0700

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email.]

Greetings,

We have written a short internet draft on issues and concerns in
deploying monitoring infrastructure in ISP networks. The goal of this
document is to open a discussion on whether there should be a BOF to
address these at the next IETF (Vienna, July 2003). We welcome
comments/inputs from everyone.

The draft can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhattacharyya-monitoring-deplo
yment-00.txt

Thanks and regards,

Supratik Bhattacharyya
Gianluca Iannaccone
Christophe Diot

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/