Subject: [ipfix] New set of IPFIX drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 06:13:16 +1200

Hello all:

All those involved in producing the -00 verisons of the new IPFIX drafts
have been working very hard over the last few weeks.  I'm delighted to
observe that we now have all four of the new drafts submitted, three days
before the Vienna meeting deadline!  Well done, that puts the WG back on
track with its milestones, and makes a good starting point for everyone
interested in IPFIX (i.e. all those on the IPFIX list) to discuss and
develop the drafts.

Now we need an agenda for IPFIX at the Vienna IETF meeting; we're scheduled
for Thursday afternoon of IETF week.  Here's my initial (draft) agenda:

1. Administrivia

2. Report on progress of the Requirements Draft
      (status as at 20 Jun 03: being revised to address IESG comments)

3. New drafts - I suggest a brief overview presentation for each,
   a list of as-yet-unwritten sections and unresolved issues.
   The drafts are
      draft-ietf-ipfix-arch-00.txt
      draft-ietf-ipfix-info-00.txt
      draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-00.txt
      draft-ietf-ipfix-as-00.txt

4. Review of WG GOals and ilestones

5. Presentation of nFlow by Luca Deri (offered, to be confirmed)

6. Anything else?

Please send any comments/suggestions to [email-masked]

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/