Subject: [ipfix] draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-01.txt submitted

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:47:24 +0200

I submitted a revision of my protocol evaluation I-D.  For the
impatient, a copy can be found here for a couple of days:

http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-01.txt

In order to get the evaluation process properly wrapped up and
documented, I'd suggest that this be adopted as a WG draft
(i.e. draft-ietf-ipfix-eval-00.txt) after the Vienna meeting, with the
intention of publishing it as an Informational RFC.
-- 
Simon.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:22:05 -0500

> http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-01.txt

I've also mirrored it on the IPFIX site:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/eval/draft-leinen-ipfix-eval-contrib-01.txt

So I think the IPFIX site is up to date on mirroring all the current drafts.
Let me know if I'm wrong.  (I've tried to improve the main index page so
that its easy to find the mirror sub-dirs, /reqs/, /eval/, etc.)

Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI