Subject: [ipfix] draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-00.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:45:10 +0200

Dear all,

The draft draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-00.txt just been posted as an 
Internet Draft.
You should receive the annoucement within a few days. I'm sending this 
note beforehand as I won't be available after the announcement appears 
on the mailing list.

This is what has been done by the editors team so far.
1. Some parts of draft-claise-netflow-version9-02.txt have been copied over.
    Obviously, all references to NetFlow/Cisco have been removed.
2. Terminology harmonization.
    The terminology sections from the IPFIX requirements and from 
draft-claise-netflow-version9-02.txt have been copied over.
    When needed, the definitions have been slightly modified.
    The entire draft has been updated according to this new terminology 
section.
    Note: we still need a terminology harmonization with the 
architecture model
3. We updated the table of content, with we think was important to cover.
    Note that some sections are still empty
4. Some text about SCTP has been added
5. Some text (but not polished) has been added for the variable data types
6. A section with the list of open issues has been created
7. A section with the list of open actions has been created

All comments are welcome.
   
Regards, Benoit.

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/