Subject: [ipfix] Couldn't find a jabber scribe, sorry

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:41:37 +1200

Hi all:

In spite of determined efforts, finishing with asking those present at
the meeting, we weren't able to find a jabber scribe.  All I can say
to those who weren't able to be here is "Sorry, we tried hard."  The
(draft) meeting minutes will be available tomorrow.

Cheers, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/