Subject: [ipfix] We need a jabber scribe for this sfternoon's IPFIX meeting <<<

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:47:26 +1200

Hi all:

At this stage we haven't found anyone to be our jabber scribe at the
IPFIX mee4ting, 1530 today.  Of course we can ask in the meeting, but
is there anyone here in Vienna who'd care to volunteer now?

Thanks, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/