Subject: [ipfix] draft-claise-netflow-9-06.txt

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:58:46 -0500

does the wg object to publication of draft-claise-netflow-9-06.txt
as an informational rfc?

randy

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:06:19 -0600

> does the wg object to publication of draft-claise-netflow-9-06.txt

I'd like to see it published...

-danny

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:41:57 -0500

> I'd like to see it published...

to be clear
  o i do not expect objection, after all, it is just a vendor
    publishing the spec for their protocol as info
  o but in cases of info that come in via rfc-ed, we do 'end
    run' checks to be sure it is not damaging to the work or
    process of a wg.

randy

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:45:46 -0600

>     run' checks to be sure it is not damaging to the work or

I realize that.  I'd like to see it published.

-danny