Subject: [ipfix] [issue] INFO-20 Separate Normative from Informative References

From: "MEYER,JEFFREY D (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:13:45 -0800

Issue:  INFO-20  Separate Normative from Informative References
Description:  many current RFC's separate Normative from Informative
References,
 although it is not currently required by RFC2223 (see section 8.
"References Section"

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:58:12 +0000

>  although it is not currently required by RFC2223 (see section 8. 

There is a part of the process that was changed to require the
separation of normative and non-normative, and this was introduced
because the RFC editor has different actions depending on the
type of reference.

See http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html, which the WG chairs have
to apply to the draft before they submit it to AD review.

Stewart

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/