Subject: [ipfix-info] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-info-02.txt

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:56:05 -0600

The new information model draft the Jeff mentioned is now available on
the IETF web site as mentioned below.  I've mirrored it here:

   http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/info/

Dave

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-info-02.txt
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:28:52 -0500
Precedence: bulk

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Information Model for IP Flow Information Export
	Author(s)	: P. Calato
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-info-02.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2003-12-3
	
This document defines and information and data model for the IP Flow
Information export (IPFIX) protocol. It is used by the IPFIX protocol
for encoding measured traffic information and information related to
the traffic measurement process. Although developed for the IPFIX
protcol, the model is defined in an open way that easily allows using
it in other protocols, interfaces, and applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-info-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipfix-info-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-info-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/