Subject: [ipfix] New E-mail Address for Jeff Meyer

From: "Jeff Meyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:24:31 -0800

Hi,

  I am no longer accessing mail sent to [email-masked].  If you are 
sending any non-group messages to me, please use my new e-mail:  
[email-masked].

  I intend to continue as one of the co-editor for the IPFIX Information 
Model as an individual contributor.

  You might want to resend any e-mail adressed to my old address (if any) 
between ~noon Friday January 9, 2004 and late Sunday Jan. 11 2004.

Regards,

  Jeff Meyer

_________________________________________________________________
Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your high-speed 
experience. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/