Subject: [ipfix] Seoul Meeting aftermath

From: "Carter Bullard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:31:14 -0400

Gentle people,
   Sorry I wasn't at the meeting, but did anyone come back
from Korea?   Or has Plonka's infected machine given
everyone a cold?

Just interested in where everyone has gone!!

Carter

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:39:45 +1200

> from Korea?   Or has Plonka's infected machine given

Seems to me that everyone cam e home from Seoul then got dragged back
to work on their day jobs!

Current status is:
 - we're negotiating the Seoul changes to milestones with our ADs
 - the requirements and selction drafts are with IESG, they'll get
   trhough real soon now

I'm finding that when I mention IPFIX to people in conversation, they tend 
to say "Oh, yes, but that's making very slow progress, insn't it?"
It's time we got moving again, and worked towards getting the drafts
finished by the next milestone date, i.e. shortly after then next meeting
in August.  

As a starting point, would the draft editors please post (to the list)
a summary of their draft's current outstanding issues, and of the
sections where text still needs to be written.

For example, the protocol draft needs someone to write 'how to implement
IPFIX over TCP and UDP.'

And of course, any other comments on how to improve the current versions
of the drafts is very welcome.

Cheers, Nevil
IPFIX co-chair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/