Subject: [ipfix] [Fwd: RFC 3954 on Cisco Systems NetFlow Services Export Version 9]

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:08:07 +0200

FYI.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RFC 3954 on Cisco Systems NetFlow Services Export Version 9
Date: 	Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:45:33 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3954

        Title:      Cisco Systems NetFlow Services Export Version 9
        Author(s):  B. Claise, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 76360
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-claise-netflow-9-08.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3954.txt

This document specifies the data export format for version 9 of
Cisco Systems' NetFlow services, for use by implementations on the
network elements and/or matching collector programs.  The version 9
export format uses templates to provide access to observations
of IP packet flows in a flexible and extensible manner.  A template
defines a collection of fields, with corresponding descriptions of
structure and semantics.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute