Subject: [ipfix] upcoming IPFIX at the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:33:32 -0500

IPFIXers,

The IPFIX working group will meet at the 61st IETF.  Currently we're
scheduled for a late afternoon session on Thursday, November 11.

Please send agenda requests / items to <[email-masked]>.
I'll prepare the draft agenda soon.

As a reminder, here are the draft cut-off dates for IETF 61:

   11 Oct 2004: Cut-off for WG Chair approval for initial document (-00)
                submission at 09:00 ET

   18 Oct 2004: Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
                submission at 09:00 ET

   25 Oct 2004: Internet Draft Cut-off for revised document (-01 and higher) 
                submission at 09:00 ET

Thanks,
Dave & Nevil

-- 
[email-masked]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI

--
Help        mailto:[email-masked] and say "help" in message body
Unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked] and say
"unsubscribe ipfix" in message body
Archive     http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/archive/