Subject: [IPFIX] draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:04:27 +0100

Dear all,

A new version of the IPFIX/PSAMP configuration draft is available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.txt
http://www.history-project.net/publications/200612_draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-01.html

I received very valuable comments from Benoit and Paul about the -00
version of the draft (thank you to both of you!), which I tried to take
into consideration. As a result, most parts of the text were rewritten
to improve comprehensibility and readability, and to better fit in the
IPFIX/PSAMP document family. Open issues (from my point of view) are
marked as such. Only minor changes were applied to the XML structure
itself.

Happy reading! Comments and feedback are very welcome.

Gerhard

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Gerhard Münz
Computer Networks and Internet
Wilhelm Schickard Institute for Computer Science
University of Tuebingen
Sand 13 (Room B309), D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone:  +49 7071 29-70534       Fax: +49 7071 29-5220
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://net.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~muenz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix