Subject: [IPFIX] info on options template

From: "Bhuvaneswari R P - TLS ,Chennai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:06:41 +0530

Hello all,

How is options template different from templates?

Regards,

Bhuvaneswari

DISCLAIMER:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its
affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
	
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix