Subject: [IPFIX] Reducing Redundancy: templateId as scope

From: "Boschi, Elisa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:44:10 -0000

Dear all,

some of the comments received during last call proposed to remove from the draft the possibility of using templateId to link Specific Properties to Common Properties (as an alternative to commonPropertiesId). 

Does anyone object the removal of this text from the draft?

Regards,
Elisa
**************************************************************************************************
 
 E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer.
 
  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for 
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Access to this e-mail by 
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is 
prohibited. 
  E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.  Hitachi does not accept responsibility 
for any changes made to this message after it was sent. 
  Please note that Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of 
computer viruses.

**************************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix