Subject: [IPFIX] WG Last Call for Biflow Draft starts today

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:25:45 +1300

Hi all:

The editors of the biflow draft say they're ready for WG Last Call
(see below).  The draft details are:        Title                : 
Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX
        Author(s)            : B. Trammell, E. Boschi
        Filename             : draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-02.txt
        Pages                : 19
        Date                 : 2007-1-23
       A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-02.txt

The WG last call starts today, Thursday 25 Jan 07, and will end in
two weeks, i.e. on Thursday 8 Feb 07.  Please send any comments,
suggestions for changes, etc., to the IPFIX list.

Nevil Brownlee (IPFIX co-chair)

> We believe that the -02 revision of the biflow draft is substantially
> complete. It presents a single representation mechanism for
> bidirectional flow data using IPFIX, without protocol changes,
> applicable to multiple deployment scenarios, as required by the current
> working group charter.
>
> ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:25:45 +1300

Hi all: