Subject: [IPFIX] announcing draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-02

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:27:34 -0500

Greetings, all,

A new revision (-02) of the biflow draft is now available. This revision
expands on the available direction assignment strategies and provides
guidelines on their applicability; adds discussion on bidirectional IEs
in enterprise specific space; adds a new biflowDirection information
element that can be used to note direction selection criteria; and
incorporates other comments from San Diego and since.

The -01 revision of the draft, posted last week, had a few mis-numbered
sections (sections 6 and 7 in -01 are properly numbered 5.2 and 5.3 in
-02, with subsequent sections having been renumbered accordingly). As
this could have led to confusion in discussing the draft, we decided to
correct and resubmit.

Regards,

Brian

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix