Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 02:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Flow Anonymization Support
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-06.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-01-20

This document describes anonymization techniques for IP flow data and
the export of anonymized data using the IPFIX protocol.  It
categorizes common anonymization schemes and defines the parameters
needed to describe them.  It provides guidelines for the
implementation of anonymized data export and storage over IPFIX, and
describes an information model and Options-based method for
anonymization metadata export within the IPFIX protocol or storage in
IPFIX Files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.