Subject: [IPFIX] WGLC for 'flow selection' draft

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:58:52 +1300

Hi all:

A little while ago, Benoit commented "I didn't see the WGLC notice for
this draft."  Looking back through my notes, I see that at IETF 79 in
Maastricht we agreed that "it would be ready for WGLC after its Editors
had published a new draft."  Its -03 draft was published on 7 December
2010, so I started on its writeup, but failed to send out its WGLC
note.  Ditto for its -04 draft.  I apologise for that.

On 14 Feb I called for reviews of it; Benoit has posted a review,
thanks very much.  I still need one or two more reviews, and I'm -
at last - starting its WG Last Call now.  It will end on 14 March.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:00:42 +0100

Hi, Nevil,

I've done a single pass of the draft, and in its current state it does require, I think, a more thorough review. I'll do this by the 14th.

Cheers,

Brian
 
On Feb 27, 2011, at 11:58 PM, Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix