Subject: [IPFIX] I need some reviews/comments on draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-04.txt

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:28:50 +1300

Hi all:

I'm writing the shepherd document for
   draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-04.txt
However, I'm surprised to find that as far as I can see, no-one has
posted a review of it to the IPFIX list.
Please can I have a few (brief) reviews to the list now!

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:01:12 +0100

Hi. Nevil, all,

FYI, have reviewed -04 of this document, and it's good as far as I'm concerned.

Best regards,

Brian

On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:28 PM, Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix