Subject: [IPFIX] draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-03.txt has been successfully submitted

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:20:48 +0100

Dear all,

A new version of the IPFIX Mediation has been posted.
You can find the diff at 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-03.txt

- Definitions are in line between the framework, the aggregation draft, 
and this draft.
- We introduced the notion of Template Mapping

         Template Mapping

          A mapping from Template Records and/or Options Template
          Records received by a Mediator to Template Records and/or
          Options Template Records sent by that IPFIX Mediator.  Each
          entry in a Template Mapping is scoped by incoming or outgoing
          Transport Session and Observation Domain, as with Templates
          and Options Templates in the IPFIX Protocol.

- In terms of Template Management, we were able to classify all 
Intermediate Process into 2 categories:
     3.2.1. Template Management Without Template Record Change
     3.2.2. Template Management With Template Record Change
We gave some examples, also including the Template Mapping.
- In terms of Observation Domain Management, we have a completed 
section, which also includes the notion of Template Mapping.
- New section on configuration management.
- 3 new Informations Elements: originalExporterIPv4Address, 
originalExporterIPv6Address, and originalObservationDomainId

We have resolved all the open issues. This draft fits the mediation 
requirements, the framework, the anonymization, and the aggregation drafts.

Regards, Brian, Kobayshi-san, and  Benoit.