Subject: [IPFIX] flow-selection-tech: reviews needed

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:17:41 +1300

Hi all:

Now I'm working on the Shepherd document for the 'Flow Selection'
draft.  Alas, I don't see any reviews for it - please can you
have a look at it and email some brief comments to the IPFIX list.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:52:34 +0100

Hi Nevil,

I will review the draft now, mainly in the context of the IPFIX 
Mediation Protocol draft.
I'm not sure anymore in which state we are wrt this draft.
WGLC is finished?

Regards, Benoit.