Subject: [IPFIX] New Version draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-01.txt

From: "Jan Novak (janovak)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:20:46 +0200

Hi,

I have just re-submitted the Flow Monitoring Perf draft which addresses
the comments from WG LC reviews.

The reviewers captured numerous valid technical points which improved
the document - thanks everyone for that.

Jan

The climate of Edinburgh is such that the weak succumb young .... 
and the strong envy them.
                                 Dr. Johnson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 15 April 2011 13:15
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Flow Information Accounting and Export
Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : J. Novak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This document provides methodology and framework for quantifying 
performance impact of monitoring of IP flows on a network device and
export of this information to a collector. It identifies the rate at
which the IP flows are created, expired and successfully exported as
a new performance metric in combination with traditional throughput.
 
The metric is only applicable to the devices compliant with the
Architecture for IP Flow Information Export [RFC5470].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.