Subject: [IPFIX] RFC 6235 on IP Flow Anonymization Support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6235

        Title:      IP Flow Anonymization Support 
        Author:     E. Boschi, B. Trammell
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 112595
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6235.txt

This document describes anonymization techniques for IP flow data and
the export of anonymized data using the IP Flow Information Export
(IPFIX) protocol.  It categorizes common anonymization schemes and
defines the parameters needed to describe them.  It provides
guidelines for the implementation of anonymized data export and
storage over IPFIX, and describes an information model and Options-
based method for anonymization metadata export within the IPFIX
protocol or storage in IPFIX Files.  This document defines an 
Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC