Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-09.txt> (Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 08:44:28 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document specifies a data model for configuring and monitoring
Selection Processes, Caches, Exporting Processes, and Collecting
Processes of IPFIX and PSAMP compliant Monitoring Devices using the
NETCONF protocol [RFC4741].  The data model is defined using UML
(Unified Modeling Language) class diagrams and formally specified
using YANG [RFC6020].  The configuration data is encoded in
Extensible Markup Language (XML).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.