Subject: [IPFIX] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5153 (2901)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:58:09 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5153,
"IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Implementation Guidelines".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5153&eid=2901

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.3

Original Text
-------------
   Note that it is sometimes necessary to export information about
   entities that exist outside any Observation Domain, or within
   multiple Observation Domains (e.g., information about Metering
   Processes scoped to meteringProcessID).  Such information SHOULD be
   exported in an IPFIX Message with Observation Domain ID 0 (see
   [RFC5101], Section 3.1).

Corrected Text
--------------
   Note that it is sometimes necessary to export information about
   entities that exist outside any Observation Domain, or within
   multiple Observation Domains (e.g., information about Metering
   Processes scoped to meteringProcessId).  Such information SHOULD be
   exported in an IPFIX Message with Observation Domain ID 0 (see
   [RFC5101], Section 3.1).

Notes
-----
s/meteringProcessID/meteringProcessId/

Per RFC5102 and IANA's IPFIX registry, the correct name is "meteringProcessId".

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5153 (draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-08)
--------------------------------------
Title               : IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Implementation Guidelines
Publication Date    : April 2008
Author(s)           : E. Boschi, L. Mark, J. Quittek, M. Stiemerling, P. Aitken
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : IP Flow Information Export
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG