Subject: [IPFIX] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5815 (2898)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:37:53 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5815,
"Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5815&eid=2898

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>

Section: 1.1.7

Original Text
-------------
   ipfixSelectionProcessSelectorIndex OBJECT-TYPE
       SYNTAX      Unsigned32 (1..4294967295)
       MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
       STATUS      current
       DESCRIPTION
           "Index specifying the order in which the referenced
           ipfixSelctionProcessSelectorFunctions are applied to the
           observed packet stream within the given Selection Process
           (identified by the ipfixSelectionProcessIndex).  The
           Selector Functions are applied in increasing order, i.e.,
           Selector Functions with lower index are applied first."
       ::= { ipfixSelectionProcessEntry 2 }

Corrected Text
--------------
   ipfixSelectionProcessSelectorIndex OBJECT-TYPE
       SYNTAX      Unsigned32 (1..4294967295)
       MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
       STATUS      current
       DESCRIPTION
           "Index specifying the order in which the referenced
           ipfixSelectionProcessSelectorFunctions are applied to the
           observed packet stream within the given Selection Process
           (identified by the ipfixSelectionProcessIndex).  The
           Selector Functions are applied in increasing order, i.e.,
           Selector Functions with lower index are applied first."
       ::= { ipfixSelectionProcessEntry 2 }

Notes
-----
s/ipfixSelctionProcessSelectorFunctions/ipfixSelectionProcessSelectorFunctions/

Typo: section 1.1.7 Selection Process Table defines "ipfixSelectionProcessSelectorFunction".

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5815 (draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export
Publication Date    : April 2010
Author(s)           : T. Dietz, Ed., A. Kobayashi, B. Claise, G. Muenz
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Flow Information Export
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG