Subject: [IPFIX] Any last comments on draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-07 ???

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:36:02 +1200

Hi all:

There hasn't been any comment on the selection draft for nearly a
month - as long as I don't hear any by next Monday, I'll declare
its WG Last Call finished and send its write-up to Dan.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:59:48 +0200

hi, Nevil, all,

I'm still not a big fan of the IE names ("fs" means "filesystem" to me, not "flow selection"), but as long as the conflict between IE 3 as reserved for V9 and the fsFlowRecordTotalCount has been resolved (and it appears, it has been resolved such that fsFlowRecordTotalCount gets a new, non-compatible IE number, since its semantics really are different from "flowDeltaCount" as implied by the series of IEs leading up to IE 3), and there is no other objection, I'm willing to go with consensus on this one.

Otherwise the draft appears to address the comments received during the -06 last call, so I consider it ready for the IESG.

Cheers,

Brian

On Aug 25, 2011, at 1:36 AM, Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix