Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-01.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:30:46 +0200

Dear all,

Here is an update of draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis.
The primary update is a resolution for the time-related IEs. Please 
double-check this.
Also the "open issues" list has been updated with some new ones, to be 
discussed in Taipei.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-01.txt
Date: 	Sat, 29 Oct 2011 09:28:43 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Benoit Claise and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
Creation date:	 2011-10-28
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 174

Abstract:
This memo defines an information model for the IP Flow Information
eXport (IPFIX) protocol.  It is used by the IPFIX protocol for encoding
measured traffic information and information related to the traffic
Observation Point, the traffic Metering Process, and the Exporting
Process.  Although developed for the IPFIX protocol, the model is
defined in an open way that easily allows using it in other protocols,
interfaces, and applications.  This document obsoletes RFC 5102.

The IETF Secretariat