Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:06:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX SELECTOR MIB
   module [I-D.dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis].  For IPFIX implementations that
   use packet Sampling (PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475],
   this memo defines the PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for
   providing information on applied packet selection functions and their
   parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt

---

From: Thomas Dietz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:10:57 +0000

Dear all,

I just submitted a new version of the PSAMP MIB draft. It now refers to the
new rfc5815bis draft I submitted recently for registering new selector
functions. This should be the final change for this draft. Please check
carefully and send your comments.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz
NEC Europe Ltd., NEC Laboratories, Network Research Division, 69115
Heidelberg, Germany

NEC Europe Limited, Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 1:07 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export
> Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix