Subject: [IPFIX] Updated Version of RFC5815 (IPFIX MIB)

From: Thomas Dietz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:48:43 +0000

Dear all,

I have posted an updated version of RFC5815. It is already listed at the
datatracker pages for IPFIX as
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis/ 

This version changes the way how Selector Functions for Sampling and
Filtering are registered with IANA because the method put forward in RFC5815
was not suitable. This was already discussed at the last IETF meeting.

I will update the PSAMP MIB draft this week to reflect the changes in the
new version of RFC5815.

Any comments and improvements are welcome.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz                 E-mail: [email-masked]
トーマス・ヂィーツ
NEC Europe Ltd.              Phone: +49 6221 4342-128
NEC Laboratories Europe      Fax:   +49 6221 4342-155
Network Research Division
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36
69115 Heidelberg, Germany    http://www.neclab.eu

NEC Europe Limited             Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL