Subject: [IPFIX] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5102 (3101)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:25:42 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5102,
"Information Model for IP Flow Information Export".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5102&eid=3101

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.9.

Original Text
-------------
   Timestamps flowStartSysUpTime and flowEndSysUpTime are relative
   timestamps indicating the time relative to the last (re-
   )initialization of the IPFIX Device.  For reporting the time of the
   last (re-)initialization, systemInitTimeMilliseconds can be reported,
   for example, in Data Records defined by Option Templates.

Corrected Text
--------------
   Timestamps flowStartSysUpTime and flowEndSysUpTime are relative
   timestamps indicating the time relative to the last
   (re-)initialization of the IPFIX Device.  For reporting the time of the
   last (re-)initialization, systemInitTimeMilliseconds can be reported,
   for example, in Data Records defined by Option Templates.

Notes
-----
Poor formatting of "(re-)initialization" in the 3rd paragraph of section 5.9

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5102 (draft-ietf-ipfix-info-15)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Information Model for IP Flow Information Export
Publication Date    : January 2008
Author(s)           : J. Quittek, S. Bryant, B. Claise, P. Aitken, J. Meyer
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Flow Information Export
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG